Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delete images from album that was transfered from different PC

retail provider did transfer of images from my old phone to my iphone via his computer.I wish to delete few images from those.how do i do it?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on May 29, 2015 1:55 AM

1 reply

May 29, 2015 2:07 AM in response to bhums

Photos that were synced from a computer can't be deleted directly in the Photos app, you will need to connect the phone to your computer's iTunes and use the Photos tab to remove them.

If you only want to remove some of those photos (to remove all of them select just an empty folder on the Photos tab and sync that) then do you have a copy of those photos on that computer so that you can put the ones that want on the phone into a folder and sync that - that will replace the current synced photos that you have on the phone with that folder. If not then there are apps such as Simple Transfer which can copy the versions of the photos that are on a device (photos are 'optimised' when synced to a device) back from it.

Syncing and deleting photos : Sync photos to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in iTunes - Apple Support

delete images from album that was transfered from different PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.