Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not open the Home Screen on my Netgear Modem on my Intel Mac but still can on my Power PC Mac. Intel say the problem is with my Intel Mac.

Hi there.

My Intel Mac (OS 10.9.5) & my Netgear DGN2200v4 work OK with no internet problems. How ever, when I attempt to go to Dashboard (Home Screen of the Netgear device) via the search engine on Safari or Firefox by typing 192.168.0.1 or www.routerlogin.net I find that I can no longer get in, where once I had no problem.

I can get to the home page of the Netgear device on my old Power PC iMac,P but not my Intel iMac. A menu box keeps coming up telling me "Another device on the network is using your computer's IP address."

I contacted Netgear & they think the problem is my Intel iMac.

Can you please advise what I need to do to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Punknjazz

London UK

iMac (21.5-inch Late 2009), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), Netgear DGN2200v4

Posted on May 29, 2015 2:32 AM

There are no replies.

Can not open the Home Screen on my Netgear Modem on my Intel Mac but still can on my Power PC Mac. Intel say the problem is with my Intel Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.