Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't send anymore photos via iPhoto The email server didn’t recognize your username/password combination.

Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)

iPhoto'11

Can't send photos from iPhoto anymore although it was working well yesterday! I receive:The email server didn’t recognize your username/password combination.

I tried to login in gmail its works. My account in iPhoto is correct . It's still not working???

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on May 29, 2015 6:28 AM

1 reply

May 29, 2015 10:11 AM in response to tycdumfromparis

Go into iPhoto's Accounts preference pane and remove the email account. Close iPhoto, reopen and add the account back.

A better option in my opinion is to set Mail as the email client for iPhoto in iPhoto's General preference pane. Mail will give you a sent copy automatically, better access to your Contacts, also has templates in its Stationary section and is more efficient.

User uploaded file

can't send anymore photos via iPhoto The email server didn’t recognize your username/password combination.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.