Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot connect to icloud or safari although wifi connection works on my iphone

My Ipad is not allowing me to connect to the internet through Safari, or allowing me to turn off Find my iPhone. I cannot connect to Icloud either. Certain apps don't have a problem connecting to the internet, but others do?

Any suggestions

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 29, 2015 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2015 5:41 AM

Did you try resetting your router? Unplug it from power for about 30 seconds and then plug it in again. I would also force close all apps and force restart your iPad.

Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps. Swipe left to find the app you want to close. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it. Close all apps this way.

To force restart the device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2015 5:41 AM in response to EMONEYUGM

Did you try resetting your router? Unplug it from power for about 30 seconds and then plug it in again. I would also force close all apps and force restart your iPad.

Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps. Swipe left to find the app you want to close. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it. Close all apps this way.

To force restart the device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

cannot connect to icloud or safari although wifi connection works on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.