Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what happened to the email display? I am missing the forwarding button!

Emails on my iPhone used to be simple. There was a panel at the bottom giving options to forward, delete etc.

Yesterday something strange happened and this panel has vanished.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you in advance!

iPhone 5c

Posted on May 29, 2015 5:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2015 5:55 AM

Close the mail app down:

1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
  2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
  3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

Reset the device (you will lose NO data or settings)

Device Reset (won't affect settings/data/music/apps/etc)

1. Press and hold (& continue to hold) BOTH the Sleep/Wake button & the Home button.

2. Continue to hold BOTH (ignoring any other messages that may show) until you see the Apple logo on the screen.

3. Release BOTH buttons when you see the Apple logo and allow the device to boot normally.

Open the Mail app and try again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2015 5:55 AM in response to Nickypb

Close the mail app down:

1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
  2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
  3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

Reset the device (you will lose NO data or settings)

Device Reset (won't affect settings/data/music/apps/etc)

1. Press and hold (& continue to hold) BOTH the Sleep/Wake button & the Home button.

2. Continue to hold BOTH (ignoring any other messages that may show) until you see the Apple logo on the screen.

3. Release BOTH buttons when you see the Apple logo and allow the device to boot normally.

Open the Mail app and try again.

what happened to the email display? I am missing the forwarding button!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.