Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to know why I am being charged double and sometimes triple for the icloud spacee

I am being charged three time s month for something and I am trying to find out why? I had to change my apple ID and i was only being charged a less amount for the tera byte and then when I changed my ID I had to start all over again. I can't afford this each month. The payment was just taken out on the 26th of this month and now its being taken out again. This is another reason I am seriously thinking about going back to an android. I like the apple but I have to purchase everything and there are more steps then needed to down load music or ring one. I had tons of ring tones on my android and i have none on the apple. I am mad that when I did down grade my storage space that it still charges me for the Tbyte and for the other as well. i really dont have this type of money to just throw away. **** I dont even know how to delete things off of my phone. If I delete it then it should be taken out of my icloud. i am just very frustrated with apple and like I said I did like apple until I thought I had to change my apple ID and thats when I was getting charged two or three times a month. i wish some one can help me!!!!!!!

Posted on May 29, 2015 4:54 AM

1 reply

I need to know why I am being charged double and sometimes triple for the icloud spacee

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.