Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mercari app stopped working.

For 2 days now I am not able to launch the app. It is a sell/buy app and I have pending sales as well as a balance. I am not able to contact the developers as it is not possible. The Mercari support is within the app which I am not able to open. Please, how does this get fixed without losing any of the items that I mentioned? Thank u!!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 29, 2015 4:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2015 4:34 AM

Attempt to reset your iPhone by holding down the home and sleep button at the same time until you see the apple logo. It'll restart the phone.

You will also want to try to reinstall the app and it will most likely be working after that!

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2015 4:34 AM in response to alozic

Attempt to reset your iPhone by holding down the home and sleep button at the same time until you see the apple logo. It'll restart the phone.

You will also want to try to reinstall the app and it will most likely be working after that!

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Mercari app stopped working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.