Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no via iOS on FB

When I post a song from YouTube to Facebook there's no via iOS in my post. Can you help me how can I solve this issue? I have iphone 6 (ios 8.3)

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 29, 2015 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2015 8:06 AM

I would ask in the facebook forum how their app handles things is more of a facebook then ios thing

6 replies

May 29, 2015 8:08 AM in response to IvGj

If my memory serves, Facebook changed the information that accompanies a post quite sometime in the past. It no longer designates what type of device it is posted from.

Not meaning to sound rude, but does it matter that much that it is coming from an iOS device versus just mobile, or anything else actually, just so long as the post is made?

Jan 22, 2016 7:56 AM in response to Kamrul Sohan

Kamrul Sohan wrote:

is there any other way to show "via ios" posting any pictur on fb?

I believe you have the option to add text when you upload the picture. You could certainly add the information that it came from iOS.

I'm very curious, though, why is this important? The question comes up occasionally. If I knew what was so significant, it might help me give better answer.

no via iOS on FB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.