Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I turn up the speaker volume on my watch during a call?

Most of the time it's really hard to hear a call on my watch. If there's any background noise, it's almost impossible to hear the call clearly. Can I turn up the speaker volume during the call? I already have the watch itself set to max volume.

Watch Standard 38mm, Watch OS 1.0.1

Posted on May 29, 2015 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2015 1:12 AM

i guess that most i watch users are having the same issue when receiving a call.we are unable to hear the conversation even if in the house alone with volume to the Max.

speaker sound still too low even on Max volume.

any solution?

7 replies

May 29, 2015 7:57 AM in response to Averythomas

Actually, I just found this info.

Adjust call volume. To adjust the speaker volume when talking on Apple Watch, turn the Digital Crown while on the call or tap the volume symbols on the screen. Tap the Mute button to mute your end of the call (if you’re listening on a conference call, for example).User uploaded fileYou can also quickly mute an incoming call by pressing the palm of your hand on the watch display and holding it there for three seconds. You must first turn on the option in the Apple Watch app on iPhone. Go to My Watch > Sounds & Haptics and turn on Cover to Mute.

Can I turn up the speaker volume on my watch during a call?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.