Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having more problems after Full Iphone restore and backup?

Hello,

I have a problem with iphone making Local Disk Folders in my Video folders on my Iphone 6 so I decided to do a full Iphone restore and backup restore after before I could automatically take videos and or Photos off Iphone via My Computer not now thee are no video I believe there replaced by the Local disk folder and I can not access the LD folders at all . After doing the Restore I still have the Local Disk folders and now it will not show home videos or photo's on Itunes for my device . SHould i do system restore (Full) and only put say contacts on phone and do not other back up?

Posted on May 29, 2015 8:05 AM

There are no replies.

Having more problems after Full Iphone restore and backup?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.