Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to import photos from mac to iphone

Hi,

how do I import photos from the macbook to the iPhone via Photos. Also from whole Albums.

Posted on May 29, 2015 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2015 10:42 AM

Are you using iCloud Photo Library?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2015 10:42 AM in response to phynetik

Are you using iCloud Photo Library?

Nov 27, 2015 10:26 PM in response to léonie

This does not help me. I just bought an iPhone6S...I am not using iCloud...I want to import a photo from a folder on my MacBook Pro. When I plug in to my MacBook via USB and open iTunes, I see the iPhone. I click on the iPhone, then click Photos on the sidebar. I get only a message stating, "XXXXXX can access photos in iCloud. Photos can be downloaded to your device via WiFi or cellular network."

There are no checkboxes whatsoever.

Nov 27, 2015 10:38 PM in response to Doug Horspool

I get only a message stating, "XXXXXX can access photos in iCloud.

You should only be seeing this message if your iPhone is syncing with iCloud Photo Library. Check the Settings > Photo & Camera or Settings > iCloud on the iPhone.

If iCloud Photo Library has been enabled on an iPhone, iTunes Photo Sync will no longer be possible to upload photos from your Mac to the iPhone, and it is also not easy to download the photos from the iPhone to the Mac. If you have not only iClod Photo Library enabled on the iPhone but "Optimize Storage" as well, the iPhone will store the full versions of your photosin iCloud and only smaller, optimized versions on the iPhone. Then it is not possible to download the full versions of your photos from the iPhone.

how to import photos from mac to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.