Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find JARVIS second screen - Iron Man 3

I bought Iron Man 3 on blu ray and there is a JARVIS second screen app to go with it. When I search iTunes on my PC (Windows 7), I can find the app and I've added it to my collection. But when I search the app store on my iPad Mini 3, it isn't available. Why not? It's supposed to be available for iPad.

The "App Support" link in the app's iTunes page led me to Marvel. Marvel told me to talk to Disney Interactive. Disney Interactive won't even let you send an email unless you can select the exact app you need help with, and this app isn't on their website. So either DI aren't the right people to talk to or they just have a bad support system. Either way I decided to come back to iTunes. Why can't my iPad Mini find the JARVIS app even though it is available in iTunes?

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place, it selected that automatically.

iPad Mini 3 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 29, 2015 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2017 10:33 AM

I still can't find it and I'm running on the latest iOS out at the moment also, when I click on a direct link it redirects me to the App Store where it then says the app isn't available in the U.S. store please help

6 replies

May 29, 2015 9:06 AM in response to AimeeL91

The app is in the US store, but it's designed for iPhones so won't show in the iPad section.

If you've downloaded the app on your computer's iTunes so that it's in your purchase history, then in the Purchased tab in the App Store app on your iPad tap the 'iPad Apps' button/link top right of the screen and select 'iPhone Apps' instead - it should then show on the screen for redownloading.

Or just search for the app in the store, and on the results screen tap the 'iPad Only' button top left and select 'iPhone Only' instead

Can't find JARVIS second screen - Iron Man 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.