Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Plugins have disappeared from Logic X FX inset drop-down menu, but still show up in the AU manager how to I fix it?

I was recently trying to route auto tune 7 to Logic X, so I downloaded AU Lab, and Sunflower in an attempt to route it through each respective programs to get it to work. Along the process I noticed that Massive, Battery 3, and Kontakt 4 have all disappeared from the list of insert plug-ins on my drop down box (see picture below):

User uploaded file

When I check my AU manager, it says they were all validated successfully:

User uploaded file

I've been doing quite a bit of research on the internet, and have tried all the suggestions, such as, unchecking & checking Core Audio, deleting au cache, I deleted au Lab, and Sunflower off my computer, but I'm positive there is something I am missing. This is extremely frustrating!! Can someone please help me out?

Thanks in advace,

gambit576

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)

Posted on May 29, 2015 9:15 AM

2 replies

My Plugins have disappeared from Logic X FX inset drop-down menu, but still show up in the AU manager how to I fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.