Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i add tunes to my computer library from my nano

how do i add tunes from my nano to my computer i tunes library

iPod nano

Posted on May 29, 2015 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2015 9:50 AM

Are you asking how you add the content from your Nano to the iTunes library on the computer? You would download the iTunes program on the computer from the Apple website. As far as content is concerned, that is done via iTunes, purchases, or you rip content to the library from you CD collection. iTunes is designed for a one-way sync, from iTunes to the device, not the other way around. If music is purchased from iTunes, then log into iTunes on the computer with the device connected and transfer your purchases.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2015 9:50 AM in response to jaspercottage

Are you asking how you add the content from your Nano to the iTunes library on the computer? You would download the iTunes program on the computer from the Apple website. As far as content is concerned, that is done via iTunes, purchases, or you rip content to the library from you CD collection. iTunes is designed for a one-way sync, from iTunes to the device, not the other way around. If music is purchased from iTunes, then log into iTunes on the computer with the device connected and transfer your purchases.

how do i add tunes to my computer library from my nano

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.