Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My WiFi periodically drops until I restart?

Several times a day, my wifi will not connect to a network until I restart the iPad. Any suggestions to correct this?

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 29, 2015 12:06 PM

5 replies

May 29, 2015 12:26 PM in response to jacstoehr

Are you required to log into the Wi-Fi at work. I know at the college where I work, we are required to log into the Wi-Fi. While it will stay connected for a little while and will connect back quickly sometimes, it requires us most of the time to log back in again.

If this is not the case, you can always reset your Wi-Fi by going to Setting>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. This will clear all Wi-Fi passwords as well.

May 29, 2015 12:43 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

No. This happens on any number of WiFi networks....A verizon hotspot, Comcast high speed, my wireless broadband at home. All of the networks have a pass key, but I have never had to sign back into them before. I have used this iPad at each of these locations and on these same networks for at least 6 months with no problems. This is a very new development.

My WiFi periodically drops until I restart?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.