Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage problem

I have an iPhone 5s and I have bought storage for it but it still won't let me take any pictures because my memory is full and it won't let me upgrade my software to the latest iO

iOS 7.1.2

Posted on May 29, 2015 2:04 PM

1 reply

May 31, 2015 12:43 PM in response to annaoconnell

Hello annaoconnell,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It seems like your iPhone 5s storage is full, and you can't take pictures or upgrade to iOS 8.

If your iPhone storage is full because you have lots of pictures (or videos,) you can import them to a computer for safekeeping and remove them from your device. See this article for more information:

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

This article may also help with updating your iOS version:

If you need more space for an iOS update - Apple Support

Best Regards,

Jeremy

Storage problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.