Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5S flex damaged? How to repair?

Hello

recently I got my phone screen repaired because it was cracked. A few days after I got it repaired tiny pixels were showing different colours.One day I pressed the home button as usual and my phone screen went purple and blue and green and froze occasionally.I thought my phone was broken but my friend pressed the upper right hand corner of my phone and the screen went back to normal.This pressing the corner went on for weeks till the phone only worked by pressing the corner with full force. I went back to the repair store yesterday and got it repaired again they told me I badly damaged the flex. Not even 24 hours after the repair my phone is back to the press down the corner thing.

My question is what is actually broken and how can it be repaired or can it be repaired at all?

Thank you for taking your time🙂

iPhone 5s

Posted on May 29, 2015 12:54 PM

4 replies

May 29, 2015 12:57 PM in response to blablabliblu

If you had someone other than Apple or an Authorized Apple Service provider work on the device, then you have voided any post-warranty support from Apple. What happens between what you do and a 3rd party repair facility are between you and them. Apple would have nothing to do with it. The iPhone does not have any user serviceable parts. Again, Apple would not work on the device, take it back where you had it fixed.

Iphone 5S flex damaged? How to repair?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.