Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

rattles earpiece for iPhone 6 after the upgrade to ios 8.3

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 29, 2015 1:11 PM

5 replies

Jul 30, 2015 5:10 PM in response to Alp4

I have the same issue. I have taken it to the Apple store numerous times. I am on my third iPhone 6 plus now and am so upset with Apple's quality. The first phone, i took in and they did a screen replacement. That didn't work. I took it back and they gave me a new phone. a couple days later, it started with the same issue. I took it back and received a third phone as a replacement. Here we are 2 days after I received my replacement phone and the buzzing/rattling when people talk during phone call. I'm SO upset and wonder if Apple will switch out the iPhone 6 plus for just a regular 6. I hope the regular 6 doesn't have this problem as well.

Oct 21, 2015 9:22 AM in response to Alp4

Уважаемые разработчики! Треск во время разговора до сих пор присутствует (iPhone 6, IOS 9.0.2) !!! Причем в наушниках, аналогичная ситуация!

Убедительная просьба исправить данную ошибку в системе, которая только усиливает отвращение от топового продукта компании Apple, стоимостью за 50000 рублей! ...

Как утверждают многие пользователи на прошивке 8.1.2 данного дефекта не было, а менять телефон на новый, но с таким же дефектом, нет смысла !!! Пожалуйста обратите внимание на данные не единичные жалобы пользователей.

Спасибо.

Nov 2, 2015 11:45 AM in response to Focusnic

UPD:

Сегодня выявил одну закономерность:

Оператор Мегафон (к слову)

При выключении LTE в настройках аппарата, треск проявляется в большем объеме, чем с включенным LTE...

Это наводит на мысль, что настройки сотовой сети (на стороне оператора) могут как то влиять на данный дефект.

Чуть позже на форуме в теме про данный дефект Re: Bad call quality after ios 8.3 upgrade вычитал, что один из пользователей предположил, что этот дефект связан с режимом работы LTE у сотового оператора и внедрением каких то новых принципах LTE в айфонах начиная с прошивки 8.3...

В любом случае, ранее на 8.2 этого бага не наблюдали, а следовательно, его могут устранить и на будущих прошивках....

Nov 6, 2015 10:52 AM in response to mario49

I confirm this defect iPhone 6!

I changed the phone is under warranty, and I was given a new one. But this defect is and on a completely new device! This problem is well known among the people of Russia, but Apple still does not want to accept this a software defect. Many People change for a number of new phones in the service center, but the result is the same, there is a crash during a conversation !!! Even at this forum not created one topic with this question, but the developers still can not eliminate this defect since April - after the release of firmware ios 8.3. On firmware 8.2 everything was OK!

Dear developers, hear its users !!!!!

I apologize for my English, Google Translate))))

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.