Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have always been able to send text mags to non Apple users from my iPad. Now all of a sudden I cannot. Why

I Suddenly can not send text mags to non Apple users. I always have in the past

Posted on May 29, 2015 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2015 1:24 PM

That means that you have an iPhone and you are using text message forwarding. Did you check the settings on the phone? Settingd>Messages>Text Message Forwarding>Your iPad name>On. If it is on and its still not working, try tuning it off, then restart the phone and turn it on again. You will have to enter the code that the phone sends to the iPad in order to complete the process.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2015 1:24 PM in response to deannafromcoweta

That means that you have an iPhone and you are using text message forwarding. Did you check the settings on the phone? Settingd>Messages>Text Message Forwarding>Your iPad name>On. If it is on and its still not working, try tuning it off, then restart the phone and turn it on again. You will have to enter the code that the phone sends to the iPad in order to complete the process.

I have always been able to send text mags to non Apple users from my iPad. Now all of a sudden I cannot. Why

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.