Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud & Numbers Spreadsheet Not Syncing

I created a spread sheet on Mac with the old Numbers that I need to work cross platform on Mac, iPads and iPhone, so when I make a change on one it records on all the others. Realized it wasn't syncing. I was using Mavericks so I decided to go ahead and update to Yosemite. Also updated to the current version on Numbers 3.5.3. on Mac and I'm updated on my iOS devices.

I'm still not syncing unless I physically move that document in to the iCloud folder. This document has to stay in a specific folder with some images so a data merge can be performed in Adobe Indesign.

I've double checked all iCloud settings twice and did a network reset and turned off handoff as was suggested elsewhere. The weird thing is that there are some OLD numbers docs on my iOS devices that are shared between. Or if I create a new doc on the iPad it will show up on the iPhone.

Am I just saving it wrong? Or maybe this is just not possible now?

Thanks for any help!

iMac (Early 2008)

OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

Numbers 3.5.3

iMac

Posted on May 29, 2015 2:35 PM

3 replies

May 31, 2015 1:12 PM in response to mario49

Yes I had read that article and double checked that everything was good.

The file right now on the iMac the document is in the iCloud/Numbers folder and updates on all my iOS devices. If I move the document to the folder of photos I need it to be in it does not update across platform.

When working cross platform and wanted the documents to sync do the files HAVE to be in the iCloud folder?

iCloud & Numbers Spreadsheet Not Syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.