Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clicked Hobbit HD Trilogy to buy then selected download instead of All Download

Clicked Hobbit HD Trilogy to buy then selected download instead of All Download. The result is one of three films was downloaded (purchased it seems) to my movies; Hobbit The Unexpected Journey. My Purchase history does show i have been charged for the trilogy but only one showing in my movie category

how do i download the other two films as a set?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), null

Posted on May 29, 2015 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2015 1:58 PM

See if the Store > Check For Available Downloads menu option downloads them.

Or go to the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage (or click on your name towards the top right of the iTunes screen, to the left of the search box, and then click Purchased on the popup) and see if they show there for downloading

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2015 1:58 PM in response to rbrandr99

See if the Store > Check For Available Downloads menu option downloads them.

Or go to the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage (or click on your name towards the top right of the iTunes screen, to the left of the search box, and then click Purchased on the popup) and see if they show there for downloading

May 29, 2015 4:13 PM in response to King_Penguin

I browsed to the drop down menu Stores - check for available downloads - nothing showing. Next, browsed to my account name top right hand of the iTunes homepage. The dropdown menu appeared, then i selected Family purchase. By default, the iTunes music page appears showing the U2 Album as listed. Accidentally click the all download button situated at the bottom right hand side of the page, the U2 songs started to download! Quickly deleted them ( i hope i'm not charged)? Then selected films from the top right hand side of the page, now i see can the additional two films ready to downland.

Thank you for your accurate and speedy response KP🙂. One quick question... Can i delete the U2 Album, or is my only option is to hide the Album? No worries if you don't know.

Clicked Hobbit HD Trilogy to buy then selected download instead of All Download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.