Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iCloud Pass

Hello! I recently bought an iphone 4s from a friend, after reseting it, it went blocked (iCloud find my phone stuff), the problem is... :
The phone was his mom's phone, and she doesn't knows the password of the iCloud account, she has the account logged on her notebook's itunes, but even connecting the iphone to that computer, it keeps asking for the password.... The account registered is "borisc@icloud.com" (Her dog's name u.u) and we can't find to which mail the reset password system is sending the message...

My question...: Is there a way to unblock this phone again??? Sending a mail with photos of her identity, the account logged screen on the notebook, anything....???

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 29, 2015 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2015 3:14 PM

If she doesn't remember the answers to her Security Questions for that Apple ID, she can contact Apple Support to have them reset:

ACCOUNT SECURITY CONTACT

Cheers,

GB

1 reply

Lost iCloud Pass

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.