Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 4 Won't Delete Music

My IPhone won't delete my unwanted music! When I try to delete it and then sync it, it all comes back again but with cloud-download signs next to them. It's using up a lot of my data, and I can't personalize my music because of it. Help?

iPhone 4S, I don't know which op. system

Posted on May 29, 2015 5:33 PM

1 reply

May 31, 2015 1:51 PM in response to Kevans Stephens

Hey Kevans Stephens,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, it sounds like you are using iTunes Match annd when you delete songs from the iPhone and it then has an iCloud icon on it. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

iTunes Match on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you'd like to download the song or playlist to your iOS device, tap the download icon to the right of the song or at the bottom of the playlist.

You can delete a song or album from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch at any time. Don't worry; it'll still be in the cloud.

1. Tap the Music app.
  2. Tap More > Songs at the bottom.
  3. Scroll or search for the song you would like to delete from your device.
  4. Swipe right to left on the song, and then tap Delete.

Delete songs and music videos from your iTunes library with an iTunes Match subscription - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a good one,

Mario

IPhone 4 Won't Delete Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.