Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why have my wife's calls started appearing on my phone?

all the calls that my wife makes are appearing on my call log. This has only just started and I haven't changed any settings. From other forums, I see this has started happening for a lot of users and is very frustrating.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 29, 2015 2:51 PM

8 replies

May 29, 2015 2:59 PM in response to nodsworth

Go to Settings > Facetime > iPhone Cellular Calls and set it to Off.

EDIT: It sounds like this is more an issue with your call history than incoming calls. This is part of Continuity on devices that share the same Apple ID, and seems to be a recent change. In the short term, it's recommended you create a separate Apple ID for yourself or your wife. In the long term, this may be something Apple will address and change, but it may not be. Apple IDs aren't intended to be shared.

My recent calls appearing on another iPhone!?

Sep 24, 2015 8:56 PM in response to KiltedTim

this "feature" (as apple's friends call it) is very annoying, because you cannot share anymore icloud drive content with members of your family (with same appleid) otherwise you get same calls register (on normal phone calls)

apple probably now wants to limit number of people who can get free access to purchased apps by forcing them to use family share (that has maximum 6 free acesses)

poor steve jobs...

Why have my wife's calls started appearing on my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.