Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Maps app in iOS 8.3 on iPhone 6 Plus crashes whenever I fix a business's location.

A local restaurant recently changed locations and I wanted to reflect this on Apple Maps. After tapping the restaurant's icon, I tapped on "Report a Problem" and then "Wrong location on map." I dragged the business to the new location and then I hit "Send" in the top-right corner. The app immediately went black, and less than a second later I was back on my home screen. I also tried updating the location details without dragging the pin, but that also crashed the app.

Upon reading another somewhat similar question (regarding the Maps app crashing for other reasons on an earlier iOS 8 version), I tried going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings, but that changed nothing. So, does anyone know what could be causing this? Has this even happened to any of you out there?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, 128 GB

Posted on May 29, 2015 4:17 PM

There are no replies.

Maps app in iOS 8.3 on iPhone 6 Plus crashes whenever I fix a business's location.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.