Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airport Extreme USB Hard Disk file creation and modification time incorrect

I have an Airport Extreme and am using the USB hard disk feature to make a drive available on my network. The drive is formatted Mac OS X extended. I would like to sync files to it and have run across a problem in that the file's creation and modification times are off by one hour on the USB disk. Any ideas on how to correct this?

Airport Extreme-OTHER, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 29, 2015 5:43 PM

5 replies

May 29, 2015 6:22 PM in response to Joe Vantaggi1

AFAIK.. you cannot do a thing from v6 airport utility.. all time controls were removed.. you will need an old computer or windows version airport utility.

User uploaded file

You can change the time zone setting or remove auto and set it manually.. that should still work even to a Gen6 AE.. but I cannot guarantee it to be so.

It seems silly to not have access to set the clock if the airports include timed access which it does.. so let me check with others who know this area better than me.

Airport Extreme USB Hard Disk file creation and modification time incorrect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.