Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing Misunderstanding

I made a purchase with my bank card and used all of the money in my bank before the bill was charged. I bought a $15.00 iTunes card and it is on my account. I was wondering if I could have that bill charged to my credits In my account.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 29, 2015 9:12 PM

3 replies

May 30, 2015 12:06 AM in response to Lukee002

If you hadn't redeemed the card onto your account when you did the purchase then your bank card will have been charged - if there was/is insufficient money in your bank to cover the charge and you've since redeemed the gift card then it might now have been charged to that.

You can view your purchase history via your computer's iTunes to see how much your purchases were : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Or one your iPhone you can view the last 90 days purchases via http://reportaproblem.apple.com

You should also receive an emailed receipt listing the purchases.

Both on your computer's iTunes and the emailed receipt should be how the purchases were charged e.g. 'store credit' if using your account's balance, though I'm not sure what that will show in your case.

Billing Misunderstanding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.