Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upload to Google Photos 2015?

I tried my old Picasa upload plugin -- it's defunct. Google recently ended support for the old ClientLogin API, guess that was fatal.

So, since I kind of love the new Google Photos, I'm working on an upload strategy. Google Drive photos can go to Google Photos (2015), so I may try simply exporting to Google Drive. The web upload is kind of tedious.

Any other strategies?

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 29, 2015 9:21 PM

1 reply

Sep 3, 2015 6:22 PM in response to jfaughnan

So, near as I can tell drag and drop will not work when adding photos from Aperture to a Google Photos
"Collection" or album. But, you can get lower file size photos added via Picasa Web Albums Uploader. Just search for that application and download/install. Link to your Google account and drag and drop away. Does not have the flexibility of plugin method, but ok for previewing/web sharing. I've jumped to LR6 (perpetual license - hate the rental model), - that has a nice add on plugin which works like the old Aperture plugin.

Upload to Google Photos 2015?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.