Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone has been stuck on the white apple screen for two days. How do I fix it?

For two days, my phone has been stuck on the white apple screen. It will buzz like it's about to turn on, then flash to the home screen then back to the apple screen. It loses all charge almost as soon as I unplug it. No specific incident happened and I have only had it for less than a year. What do I do?

Posted on May 29, 2015 9:33 PM

1 reply

May 31, 2015 2:47 PM in response to oukaimei

Hello oukaimei,

The article linked below details a number of troubleshooting steps that may help get your iPhone to successfully start up.

Your device might have a frozen screen that doesn’t respond when you touch it or press buttons. Or maybe your device begins to turn on, but gets stuck during start up. These steps can help.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412

Sincerely,

Allen

My phone has been stuck on the white apple screen for two days. How do I fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.