Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There's no "none" button.

I just made an apple id and i want to go download and app and it wants my credit card info so i put it in and its not working, so i just want to make one without and i looked up online and it tells me to press the "none" option and there is no option for "none"

iPhone 4, iOS 8.3, help.

Posted on May 30, 2015 12:18 AM

1 reply

May 30, 2015 2:21 AM in response to Elswaggins

You followed, exactly, the instructions on the page that you posted from when creating the account (the instructions won't work with existing accounts, including partially created ones) e.g. finding a free app and creating a new account when 'buying' the app : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor… ? I've just tried it and I get the 'none' option on a new account

For the account that you tried adding your credit card to, what do you mean by 'its not working', if you got an error message then what did it say ?

There's no "none" button.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.