Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot slide to unlock my phone and resetting didn't work. The phone would reset itself but when I go to use it the problem isn't fixed and the phone would again reset itsel, this happened like 7 times. Also my on/off button doesn't work.

I am unable to slide to unlock my phone, all of the touchscreen features on the lock screen are working, but the phone would get stuck when I try to enter my password. I have tried resetting it but this didn't work. Evertime I try to enter my password the phone would freeze then automatically reset itself, this wouldn't fix anything as it would get stuck again when I try to enter my password, this process has repeated itself 8 times and I don't know what to do. Also my on/off button is not working so I cant turn off my phone. Please help I need my phone and I'm worried.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1

Posted on May 30, 2015 2:21 AM

1 reply

I cannot slide to unlock my phone and resetting didn't work. The phone would reset itself but when I go to use it the problem isn't fixed and the phone would again reset itsel, this happened like 7 times. Also my on/off button doesn't work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.