Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to refund my balance or convert i tune card gift on apple store gift card

I want to refund my balance or convert i tune card gift on apple store gift card.

null-OTHER

Posted on May 30, 2015 1:28 AM

5 replies

Mar 3, 2017 12:23 AM in response to JarredCulver18

I assume that you have actually checked the account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support ? If you can't see where it went, and you've tried logging out and back in to see if the balance updates, try contacting iTunes Support as above (you already know that you are only talking to fellow users on these forums, not iTunes Support).

May 30, 2015 2:16 AM in response to sameerimran

From the bottom of See your iTunes credit balance - Apple Support :

You can't redeem or return iTunes Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, and unused store credit balances for cash except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can request a refund by contacting iTunes Store Support, selecting a support category and topic, and including the following information in your request detail:

• Your Apple ID.
  • The store credit refund amount.
  • Your current shipping address.

Additional information might be requested for verification purposes.

I want to refund my balance or convert i tune card gift on apple store gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.