Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5s battery drain, even after new battery.

I have an iPhone 5s, for the past month or 2 my battery has started to go bad, it will go down anywhere between 2% and 4% every 10 minutes on standby mode, the battery will most the time still go down on charge if I use it while its charging. sometimes I plug it on charge and it won't go up for a good half an hour. I will get about 4 hours on standby and 1 hour of usage before it completely dies. My girlfriend has the iPhone 5 and she will get about 14 hours on stand by and usage before her phone dies. I have nearly everything turned off I have background app refresh off, auto brightness off and its on a low brightness setting. Locations is limited, push notifications are limited etc I have done everything I can to stop the battery from going down. seeing nothing was working I decided about 2 weeks ago I would get a new battery replaced, got that done and there was no difference since then I have gotten 4 brand new batteries. Seeing nothing would work I went into apple to see what they can do, the first time I went in the lady said try erasing the phone and start it as a new one, so I tried that nothing happened, so I went in two days later and told them that, that didn't work and the guy found out that I had, had it serviced else where and he told me there's nothing they can do about it. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem or if anyone could suggest anything?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 30, 2015 3:28 AM

There are no replies.

Iphone 5s battery drain, even after new battery.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.