Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have just been cleaning up my mailboxes and had successfully deleted two mailboxes that I no longer use. I tried to delete another mailbox and I now have deleted ALL my mailboxes. How do I recover the deleted mails, they have not been erased.

file:///.file/id=9480280.19I have just been cleaning up my mailboxes (on my macbook) and had successfully deleted two mailboxes that I no longer use. I tried to delete another mailbox, which did not seem to work so tried again, and now appear to have deleted ALL my mailboxes (including the inbox etc) and all the saved mails.

So! How do I now recover and restore the deleted mails, they have NOT been erased, so must still be in the system somwhere. I do NOT unfortunately have a backup TIME CAPSULE linked to this mac.

Any help very welcome.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)

Posted on May 30, 2015 3:47 AM

There are no replies.

I have just been cleaning up my mailboxes and had successfully deleted two mailboxes that I no longer use. I tried to delete another mailbox and I now have deleted ALL my mailboxes. How do I recover the deleted mails, they have not been erased.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.