Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to install Printmaster Platinum. States that I need to install legacy Java SE 6. I have already installed the newest version on Java which is Java 8 update 45 for my OS X Yosemite Intel Core i5 64 bit. Do I need to uninstall 8 and go with the

Late 2014 OS X Yosemite, version 10.10.3, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 64bit, Retina Apple Desktop. I have 1TB of storage.

I want to install Broderbund "Printmaster Platinum" program from their disk. I get a message stating that I need to install legacy Java SE 6. I had previously installed Java 8 update 45. Do I need to uninstall the newer version and install legacy Java SE 6?

iMac with Retina 5K display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), late 2014

Posted on May 30, 2015 2:32 AM

1 reply

i want to install Printmaster Platinum. States that I need to install legacy Java SE 6. I have already installed the newest version on Java which is Java 8 update 45 for my OS X Yosemite Intel Core i5 64 bit. Do I need to uninstall 8 and go with the

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.