Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Can't connect to the server on both 3G and Home network?!

aleight so I have an IPhone 4s. My phone has done this same problem last time, but I don't remsmber how I fixed it. What's happening is (and it's been going on two days) is Safari is saying "Safari Can't connect to the server" or "Safari can't establish a secure network connection" through either my home network and 3G (I have sprint by the way). Both are fully working Because it's only this one site that has trouble loading. Period. I assumed it must have something to do with the network because it does the same rhing to the one website on all my apple and android devices. i can load other pages perfectly normal! I've tried everything. I've chatted with someone from the Apple Team to determine what was wrong, I changed the DNS to a public onw lIke googles 8.8.4.4 or 8.8.8.8, I've gone to General>Reset>reset network settings like a million times as well as turning airplane mode of and then on again, I've cleared my Cache, cookies, website history and data several times, i've checked to make sure the IP address was correct (making sure it wasn't blank or started with 169), I've prayed to apple, lol yes I know, I've basically tried EVERYTHING. The last time this happened, it was the exact same website, and it did it about 3-5 months ago. I know there isn't anything wrong with the site, for one it's a secure sit like google or Apple; two, I'm still getting notifications through my email of people sending my replies on the site. That obviously means the site is working of other people are able to get on. I just really need help! It's driving me crazy to the point that I'm at my wits end and will most likely factory reset the phone or trash it and move back to android.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3, 2 years old, 11 apps downloaded

Posted on May 30, 2015 5:52 AM

There are no replies.

Safari Can't connect to the server on both 3G and Home network?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.