Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Too-coarse Scrolling :-(

This is a place to express complaints, yes? Something about my iMac with OS X v10.10.3 I find irritating. On Saturday, 30 May, I put this into words, at-last.

When I use the menu bar in Pages, the Minimum amount that I can scroll up or down is too Large. To write-in my Journal, I use 14-point, Times font. I realize that I could set-up my files in a non-standard way, but I _consciously_ resist doing this!

Maybe you have a suggestion, please? Does anyone else notice this? Maybe this too-coarse scrolling bothers you, too? Thank you.

P. S. Maybe me complaining about this amounts to a little exercise in writing? I _could_ go for that, really! :-)

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), 4 GB of RAM

Posted on May 30, 2015 7:37 AM

There are no replies.

Too-coarse Scrolling :-(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.