Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id still lock after i remove from icloud.com and now it say that its not linking with my own apple id ? Apple server error ?

iPhone 5 16GB iOS 8.3 -

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 30, 2015 5:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2015 7:30 AM

hi johnboh,

have you sign in the correct apple id to turn off the find my iphone?

maybe you sign in a different account to icloud.com and you remove the different iphone that you think that one you remove is the rigth iphone.

4 replies

Jun 2, 2015 8:41 AM in response to Pat@iMacApple

Hi Pat,

I only have one apple id that i used for all my devices and i never hand my device to other people and let them sign in with their apple id, i still can't figure this out, there's something wrong with account security and validation on my iPhone 5 iOS 8.3,

After all time spend and communication with Maxis my telco where i bought the device, finally i got my proof of purchase and waiting for validation team to contact me.

Here's the email:

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for your email below.

I received the attachment below and had forwarded it to our validating team.

Allow us within 2-3 working days to process this and our validating team will email you back for an update.

All the best Nabil and have a nice day.

If you have any product related feedback please go to - www.apple.com/feedback Best Regards,
Cheryl
AppleCare iOS Senior Technical Advisor
 My Work Schedule:
Monday,Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
7:00 am to 4:00PM Singapore Time

Wish me luck!

Jun 5, 2015 2:07 AM in response to Pat@iMacApple

Hi, after more than a week trying to solved my issue, all my time spend going back and forth to my telco requesting for my original receipt from them as my lock device is a replacement unit so my purchase receipt don't stated the IMEI for the replacement unit, so what the manager do is they provide me with my RMA case form from my telco ( this took 4hours of waiting and convincing them that apple support only gonna assist me if my proof of purchase is valid. Many thanks to Maxis Mobile Bhd support team for their endless effort in my finding my Replacement Service statement because thats is my only hope.

To consider the POP valid, the receipt must include this information:

Reseller’s name, address, and phone number or website URL

Date of purchase when the product was originally sold

Itemised product information, including price and product serial number

Total price paid. If the receipt you send doesn’t include all of the above information, Apple account security (US) can’t complete your request

unlike in UK where they only need a credit card statement to validate and thus, unlock the device.

But in my case, sadly there's no Apple support centre in my country (Malaysia) that i can go and settle this issue directly, thanks to Apple support communities that has been a great reference to me regarding this issue, many many thanks to all of you here,

But what if this issue happen to older citizen that have limited knowledge and don't have an IT background..

Here's the reply from Account security:

User uploaded file

Thanks again to Applecare iOS senior advisor that assist me with my case as well as Applecare Account security, but i still don't know what caused my issue but i'm glad its finally settle and done 🙂

Apple id still lock after i remove from icloud.com and now it say that its not linking with my own apple id ? Apple server error ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.