Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Horrible online booking services policy

Dear Relevant Manager

I suggest that you should evaluate your care and services policy on your customers in London.

I really really disappointed yours complicated services policy.

A few days ago, I crushed scree of MacBook and I tried to get your services in Amy times and many ways. But nothing happen, online booking system is always unavailable and even I went to Regent store two times. They refuse and suggested that , "I should book online first and come back again". I followed their instruction but nothing happen and online booking service is always unavailable. I believe myself I am apple fan and I am yours customer, All my devices are apple products. I deeply boring your services and attention on yours customers. I spend much of my time to get yours services and. Now I know that I made stupid action.

So, I am thinking to stop using apple. The price should be deserve with the services.

Best Regards

Sent from my iPad

MacBook Pro with Retina display, Mac OS X (10.0.x)

Posted on May 30, 2015 8:18 AM

1 reply

Horrible online booking services policy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.