Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Did I loose everything?

I was using apple tech support and i they told me to download something called OmniDsikSweep and to delete some of my things on iTunes, I did assuming i could redownload them if i want to watch them, my laptop is now saying i never purchased any of these items, Am i going to have to re purchase them? or can will they still be there on another devise? or is there something wrong with my iTunes

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on May 30, 2015 9:15 AM

2 replies

May 30, 2015 12:58 PM in response to alex.eve

alex.eve wrote:

I was using apple tech support and i they told me to download something called OmniDsikSweep and to delete some of my things on iTunes, I did assuming i could redownload them if i want to watch them, my laptop is now saying i never purchased any of these items, Am i going to have to re purchase them? or can will they still be there on another devise? or is there something wrong with my iTunes

Alex,

For future reference, never do things like that to your data or content unless you first make a backup copy.

To the immediate issue, make sure you are logged into iTunes with the same account from which the items were originally purchased. Follow the procedure in this document:

Download past purchases from iTunes in the Cloud - Apple Support

Did I loose everything?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.