Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad time not like apps time .. How i fix ?

i set iPad time manully .. But apps time not like iPad time .. I want to make all apps time like iPad time

Posted on May 30, 2015 10:38 AM

15 replies

May 30, 2015 11:32 AM in response to Gebooo

Gebooo wrote:

I Just send message on line app it show massage send @9.24 .. But iPad time 8.24

my time zone show cairo .. I make set automatically off because it change time

Can you please answer if you are using the native iOS Messages app or something different? What do you mean that when you set Automatically is changes the time? What does it do? How long as this "change" been happening? It sounds as if you need to restore your device as new. At that time, test the device and if the time still changes, then you need to make an appointment at the Genius Bar at the nearest Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Provider, depending on where you are located.

May 30, 2015 12:14 PM in response to Gebooo

I can understand that as well, but like I said, you need to follow the troubleshooting to see if you can fix it. If you cannot follow troubleshooting tips, then make the appointment at the Genius Bar or Authorized Apple Service provider for help. They can help you directly, where trying to get help here on the web is not working for you.

Ipad time not like apps time .. How i fix ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.