Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CD's in my library but not in iCloud

I've been paying for iTunes Match for over a year. Today I downloaded about 10 CD's into my iTunes library (Windows PC) but they're not uploading toiCloud so I can't get them on either my Ipad or iPhone. Why aren't they uploading to the iCloud in the first place? I've tried closing and opening iMatch and updating iMatch but neither works.

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 30, 2015 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2015 8:44 AM

Howdy LizaRadley,

From your post it sounds like iTunes Match is not updating correctly after importing new content to your iTunes library on your computer. Try updating your iTunes Match with these steps from the following page:

Use iTunes Match to access all your music anytime, anywhere - iTunes Help

Update your songs in iCloud

iTunes checks periodically to make sure your songs in iCloud are up to date. You can also update your music in iCloud at any time.

In iTunes, choose Store > Update iTunes Match.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2015 8:44 AM in response to LizaRadley

Howdy LizaRadley,

From your post it sounds like iTunes Match is not updating correctly after importing new content to your iTunes library on your computer. Try updating your iTunes Match with these steps from the following page:

Use iTunes Match to access all your music anytime, anywhere - iTunes Help

Update your songs in iCloud

iTunes checks periodically to make sure your songs in iCloud are up to date. You can also update your music in iCloud at any time.

In iTunes, choose Store > Update iTunes Match.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the very best,

Sterling

CD's in my library but not in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.