Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trying to reinstall my Pages,Number,Keynotes that I paid for on my mac after I wiped clean to give to a family member

Needing help to reinstall already paid for apps, after wiping clean so I can pass it to my Wife?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), updated to yosemite

Posted on May 30, 2015 8:35 AM

2 replies

May 30, 2015 10:26 AM in response to rlterry65

If these were originally installed from the retail iWork '09 DVD, then you will have to reinstall to Yosemite from that DVD, and then immediately follow with the Apple iWork 9.3 updater. This will give you Pages '09 v4.3, the last revision that still has 100+ more features than Pages v5.5.3 that requires Yosemite.

If you had purchased Pages 09 v4.3 from the OS X App Store, it has been replaced by Pages v5.5.3.

trying to reinstall my Pages,Number,Keynotes that I paid for on my mac after I wiped clean to give to a family member

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.