Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I made a new apple id and it dosent log in please help me

When i try to log in with my new apple ID it says "The maximum number of free accounts have been activated on this iPhone"

Can someone please help me solve this problem?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3, ios

Posted on May 30, 2015 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2015 10:43 AM

You need to call up apple support to get the device cleared.

10 replies

May 30, 2015 11:05 AM in response to Saleh Mazin

There is no point calling anyone. The lifetime limit of free iCloud accounts that can be created for a device is three. Once a device has been used to create up to three free iCloud accounts, it can never be used to create new ones.

You will have to find another Apple device to create an iCloud account on. Once created, you'll be able to login and use that iCloud account with your device, but you will have to use another Apple device to initially create a new iCloud account.

May 30, 2015 12:18 PM in response to Saleh Mazin

Saleh Mazin wrote:

i already create a new icloud account on the laptop but and it did not create more than 3 accounts on my phone i only created 2 maybe 1

If you already created an iCloud account on the laptop, then just login to that account in the iPhone. You don't need to create a new applied nor a new iCloud account, just use the one you already have.

I made a new apple id and it dosent log in please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.