Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Loses connection

My iphone 5 won't keep a connection to the wireless router. It will log on, connect and work on the internet connection, but if I leave the house and come back, it can't re-connect to the router, without rebooting the router every time. I was having the same issue with the wireless on Apple TV (it would connect, but if it turned off/sleep, I had to reboot the router to get it to connect), changing the DHCP loan time and the DHCP IP Address Range fixed the Apple TV, but the Iphone still isn't working

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on May 30, 2015 11:52 AM

1 reply

May 30, 2015 12:14 PM in response to seanfromlindenhurst

My iphone 5 won't keep a connection to the wireless router.....I was having the same issue with the wireless on Apple TV (it would connect, but if it turned off/sleep, I had to reboot the router

The problem is in your router. Update the router firmware. Make sure the router and iPhone/Apple TV settings are correct. You may need to replace the router if these don't help

iOS and OS X: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Iphone Loses connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.