Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help-My iPhone 6 locks up my home router.

Can someone please HELP?!! My iPhone 6 will slow down or even lock up my home network router. When that happen I can't browse the web in my phone and can't load up my Netflix. Others who are using my router will also not be able to browse the web. When I switch to LTE on my iPhone 6, everything work fine. This issue only happen when my iPhone 6 is connected To my router. When I had my iphone 5, the problem never happened. can someone please give me some answers?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 30, 2015 10:00 AM

4 replies

May 30, 2015 3:08 PM in response to Averythomas

I Tried resetting all the network settings on the phone and that works but only for a few hours and then goes back to having the same issues. I never even thought about trying to update the routers firmware. I'll try that and see if it works. the problem only occurred when I'm at home. When I'm at work using there wifi, I have no issues. Or anywhere else for that matter.

Help-My iPhone 6 locks up my home router.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.