Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

just updated iphone 6 to 8.3 - now my screen is going crazy... scrolling all the way up / random clicks etc

so i just updated my iphone 6 to ios 8.3 . when it finished updating, i closed my apps and restarted.

as i start my phone back up and start to text message my gf to let her know my phone is done updating, the phone starts wigging out. as im texting her, the phone starts scrolling all the way up to previous messages, it starts typing in randoms words, it clicked on the details tab so all our pictures came up , then it went back to the text message screen then back to all my text messages and it clicked on someone else. i restarted my phone again and as im typing more stuff out it keeps doing this over and over. restarted about 4 times. same results.

it hasnt done anything like this before in the previous 4 months of me owning this phone. this all started literally immediately after i finally decided to upgrade to ios 8.3.

anyone help?

Posted on May 30, 2015 10:46 AM

2 replies

just updated iphone 6 to 8.3 - now my screen is going crazy... scrolling all the way up / random clicks etc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.