Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi telnet servers

Hello and welcome to my nightmare. target hack. Servers from Akamai and Amazon have outbound connections on my device. Keep receiving phone calls on my 6+ from numbers with the same origin as my iP. Apparently, Im an international jetsetter or at least my MacBook pronamel is...this thing is a **** veneer compared to the way macbook pros used to be! And so I challenge you apple, though you've seamlessly left me and I'm sure hundreds of others hanging by the seat of their pants when it comes to cyber abuse and massive network holes in Yosemite, to fix my problem. You know like the good old days when dancing to spoon and snow patrol was for after hours and blowing off serious cyber concerns warranted a pink slip! Whoops! pacifying customers into your apple trance is not ok....

and I'd gladly get a new computer, but I have, like 9 times and for some odd reason I'm still getting served up some bad protocol with a side of DNS cross jubilation or something like that. I don't know, it's trapped itself in my comp. someone help this poor me! I promise never to represent an apple product again if you give me a clue as to what's up with my comp! I know you can do i!

Posted on May 30, 2015 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2015 11:19 AM

Just other users here. 🙂

I take it you're running OSXwhY?

Are you receiving these on the Mac or the phone?

Have you tried disabling the myriad of Notifications?

Or do I not understand at all???

3 replies

May 30, 2015 11:47 AM in response to BDAqua

I have a MacBook Pro retina stock with office, the 365. The most obvious bother is the telnet connections from server 104.156.85.64 showing up in "discovered servers" under new remote connections. Funny thing is, every time I try to log back into my Apple ID for this forum, the url flashes apple IDMSA. I know CDMA from the Qualcomm days, so I'm guessing this is another computer to computer or network to network issue. Question is, where do I get (terminal maybe) a clear picture of who is using my network or computer via telnet or some other udp tcp connect (understand some of this is normal)

Phone calls go to my iPhone but these numbers are usually tied to some Voip service. Another bugger.

also, my neighbor has a drone and I'm almost inclined to believe he's keylogging me....flight patterns seemed to hit my direct line of sight. Both vertically and horizontally but never cruises the thing. I'm screwed. It's cool. I hired all the techs I could and the police laugh at me. Apple thought I'd stolen my computer because it had preinstalled 3rd party firmware on it before I had even opened the box. Of course best buy never recorded its purchase as I hav had to return about a dozen of these things as it gets overloaded in like a day.

Wifi telnet servers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.