Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when bluetooth is clicked on, the settings app disappears from the screen. It is still running in the background. iphone 5s

when i "click" on bluetooth in settings, the setting app disappears from the screen. settings, however is still running in the background. The result is I cannot access bluetooth. When settings comes up it shows bluetooth as "on". This is new behavior today. I have tried a rebooting, a total reset, and don't know where to go next.

Posted on May 30, 2015 4:43 PM

3 replies

May 31, 2015 8:28 AM in response to Rysz

Thanks. This helped me get on the right track. It turned out that I finally figured out that the problem was with the backup of iOS itself. Once I got a clean copy of iOS, no problems. However, if I restored the phone, the problem returned. So, unfortunately I lost my backup but my phone now works.

when bluetooth is clicked on, the settings app disappears from the screen. It is still running in the background. iphone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.