Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 8.3 issues

Hi, I am experincing several issue since updating to ios 8.3 on my iphone 4S. The biggest issue being that my phone is no longer recieving a cellular signal.

I didn't twig at first, then noticed it was not picking up a signal at all. I tried the sim card in another phone and it worked fine, check the wifes phone as she is on the same network, her's is fine.

I have also noticed that the touch screen is very slow to respond at times.

I have since read many other complaints on the net with quite a few people reporting the same issue.

I have looked in to back dating the upgrade but have had no sucess at all. I suppose this means either waiting for an another update or changing the phone.

I was just warming to the idea of upgrading to an iphone 6, but thinking perhaps I should not bother, I mean if apple cannot get their house in order then what issues are going to arise in the future.

At the moment i guess i will just need to stick to my trusty Nokia 3210 !

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on May 30, 2015 3:15 PM

There are no replies.

ios 8.3 issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.